We are excited to launch our monthly article series starting in July. Our goal is to bring you a wide range of informational, research, persuasive, and opinion pieces related to agriculture and food. We have put together a diverse team of authors, from local chefs and food advocates, to farmers and scholars alike. We also encourage readers to submit their own ideas for possible articles and even responses to what’s been posted. It is our hope that these written pieces will stimulate conversation, informed decisions and even policy making in our region and beyond. Please take a moment and view our submissions to get a sense of what has already been covered. A new article will be uploaded at the beginning of each month.
The CORV Talk Local Editorial Team
CORV Author Guidelines
First, submit an idea or two for consideration, and wait for a response. If yes, when composing your article please do the following:
- Submit a Word Document that is 500 - 1000 words in length. (If you need more, just ask.)
- Include at least 1 picture/diagram per every 500 words. Breanna Parker, our graphic designer, will help locate photos. Local shots are preferred, but graphics related to the article are also important. Please use High-resolution photos.
- Include a list of 3 keywords that describe your article so we can eventually categorize articles.
- Hyperlink references to keywords for online content. Include all citations at the end of the article as well.
- Include a short bio (3-4 sentences) and photo (when possible).
- Article will be posted the beginning of each month, starting July. We will promote via social media.